St. Mary's Summer Worship
- There will be ONE 10:00 a.m. service, which will also be live streamed to our website and our Facebook page. It will be available later on our website, Facebook page, and YouTube page.
- Per Diocesan guidelines, masks will be required for anyone attending the worship service. These guidelines will be reevaluated at the end of July.
- Singing by the congregation is allowed.
- All those involved in leading the worship service, with proof of vaccination, will be allowed to remove their face-masks when speaking and singing.
- Social distancing is not required for those vaccinated. The chapel side of the sanctuary will be spaced out to offer social distancing to those households with unvaccinated members.
- Registration WILL NOT be required.
- The Eucharist will continue to be offered in one kind only. There will be no wine or common cup.
St. Mary's Summer Choir
All are invited to join St. Mary's Summer Choir. No audition is necessary, simply show up for a 9:00 rehearsal before the 10:00 Eucharist. All singers must be vaccinated, so please bring your vaccine card (or a picture of it) in order to sing. Please contact Eric Choate ([email protected]) with any questions. We look forward to seeing you!
Summertime Nursery & Childcare Option
As we return to worship in the sanctuary at 10:00 a.m. this summer, we will also be adjusting our Nursery and Childcare during this transition. Here are some of the important changes.
- First, we are providing care for infants and toddlers! In order to do this, we will be shifting the age range to four months old through six years of age. In contrast to prior summers, older siblings will need to stay with their parents so that we may provide care within the City and Diocesan guidelines for the youngest children.
- Although pre-registration is not required, it is essential to sign in each week as we do need to have attendance data should contact tracing be required.
- Children will gather in the Nursery, with windows open for ventilation.
- Children 24 months and above need to wear a mask
- All adults providing care will both be fully vaccinated and wear masks.
- Unfortunately, snacks will not be provided or consumed during childcare lest we bump into distancing requirements for the children.
- The Nursery will be open from 9:45 a.m. to approximately 11:15 a.m.
We are very excited at this step away from pandemic restrictions as the St. Mary’s Nursery and Sunday School programs continue to evolve in this changing environment!
If you have any questions, please contact Interim Assoc. Minister Mike Stafford, [email protected].
St. Mary's will return to the regular schedule of services in the fall at 8:00, 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. Sunday school will be offered after the 9:00 service. Children and Youth choirs will sing at 9:00 and the Parish Choir will sing at 11:00.